Merriman's Waimea Menus
- hamakua mushroom bisque House Made Honey Wheat Bread and Fresh-Churned Big Island Butter
- Wow Farms Tomato & Avocado salad Waimea Arugula, Hirabara Shaved Fennel with Fresh Tahitian Lime Juice and very good Olive Oil
- Day Boat Scallops $10 supplement Kona Sweet Corn Vinaigrette, Hirabara Greens
- Ahi Poke – with Jalapeno & Crushed Avocado Soy-Sesame Dressing, Molokai Sweet Potato Chips
- Hirabara Farms Kale & Butter Lettuce (gf) Roasted Farm Beets, Compressed Pineapple, Big Island Goat Chèvre, Miso-Citrus Vinaigrette
- The Harvest Plate Roasted Organic Diestel Turkey, Baby Carrots, Haricot Verts, Sweet Potatoes, Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sausage-Herb Stuffing, Natural Gravy, Cranberry-Pineapple-Ginger Relish
- Prime Roasted Tenderloin of Beef Waimea Green Beans, Potato-Smoked Bacon Gratin, Hamakua Mushroom Sauce
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Pan Roasted Waimea Farmers Market Broccolini, Green Onion Black Forbidden Rice, Sake-Butter Reduction
- Vegetable Wellington Pan Roasted Waimea Farmers Market Broccolini, Green Onion Black Forbidden Rice, Sake-Butter Reduction
- Butter Poached Kona Lobster $20 supplement Waimea Green Beans, Garlic Whipped Potatoes Garden Shiso Butter Reduction
- Trio Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Bread Pudding, Lilikoi Mousse
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table.