Merriman's Honolulu Menu
- Hamakua Mushroom Bisque House Made Buttermilk Biscuits and Fresh-Churned Big Island Butter
- Nakano Farms Tomato and Avocado Salad Waimea Arugula and Hirabara Shaved Fennel with Fresh Tahitian Lime juice and Very Good Olive Oil
- Keahole Lobster and Dungeness Crab Stuffed Mushrooms $10 supplement Honopua Mustard Greens and Radish Salad with a Roasted Hirabara Sweet Corn and Lemon Hollandaise
- Hapa Poke – Ahi & Ono, with Jalapeno and Crushed Avocado Soy-Sesame Dressing, Molokai Sweet Potato Chips
- Ma'o Farms Kale and Butter Lettuce (gf) Roasted Farm Beets, Compressed Pineapple, Big Island Goat Chèvre, Miso-Citrus Vinaigrette
- The Harvest Plate Roasted Organic Diestel Turkey, Baby Carrots, Haricot Verts, Sweet Potatoes Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sausage-Herb Stuffing, Natural Gravy, Cranberry-Pineapple-Ginger Relish
- Prime Roasted Tenderloin of Beef Aloun Farm Green Beans, Potato-Smoked Bacon Gratin, Small Kine Farm Mushroom Sauce
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Pan Roasted Local Broccolini, Green Onion Yamagata Artisinal Rice, Sake-Butter Reduction
- Vegetable Wellington Local Carrot, Hamakua Mushroom & Walnut, Cauliflower Puree, Garden Rosemary and Sage Gastrique
- Butter Poached Kona Lobster ($20 Supplement) Sweet Local Corn, Green Beans, Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Charred Poblano Butter Reduction
- trio Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Bread Pudding and Lilikoi Mousse
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table. * Menu subject to change