Merriman's Fish House Menus
- Hamakua Mushroom Bisque House made Honey Wheat Bread and Fresh Churned Big Island Butter
- Kona Kampachi Sashimi Lilikoi, Aji Amarillo, Molokai Sweet Potato, Cilantro
- Tempura Ono & Kauai Shrimp Chili-Coconut Aioli, Cucumber Namasu, Charred Lemon
- Keahole Lobster – Dungeness Crab Tostada ($10 supplement) Crushed Local Avocado, Jalapeno, Red Radish, Pickled Red Onion
- Roasted Kabocha Pumpkin Salad OK King Farms Arugula, Kunana Dairy Chevre, Asian Pear Macadamia Nut, Honey Sherry Vinaigrette
- roasted honooua farm beet and pumpkin salad Earth Grown Baby Lettuce, Sumida Farm Watercress, Crispy Onion, Aged Balsamic
- the harvest plate Roasted Fresh, Organic Turkey, Whipped Potatoes, Sausage – Sage Stuffing, Local Carrots, Green Beans, Pineapple – Cranberry Relish, Natural Gravy
- Whole Roasted USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Garlic Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes, Chili Garlic Broccoli, Caramelized Mushroom Jam, Whole Mustard – Brown Butter Reduction
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Local Green Beans, Organic Brown Jasmine Rice Mushroom Sake Butter Sauce
- Roasted Carrot Wellington Sweet Onion Puree, Hamakua Mushroom, Local Kale Ginger – Red Wine Reduction
- Butter Poached Kona Lobster Charred Jalapeno – Sweet Corn Whipped Potatoes, Marinated Tamimi Farms Tomatoes, Shellfish Basil Butter Sauce ($20 Supplement)
- trio of bars Pumpkin, Hawaiian Chocolate and Lilikoi
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table.