Happy Hour Menu
- merriman´s mai tai 9 Old Lahaina Rum, Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice, Honey-Lilikoi Foam
- mobeeto 9 Mint, Basil, and Lavender from our garden, Vodka, Light Rum, and a hint of Honopua Farms beets for color.
- ginger martini 9 Vodka, House made Ginger Infused Simple Syrup, Served Up
- white and red wine of the day 7
- happy beer of the day 5
- hot soup, chef made 7
- caesar, peter's original 8 Hirabara Farms Baby Romaine, Fried Green Tomato Crouptons
- kalua pig and sweet onion quesadilla 9 House-Made Kim Chee, Mango Chili Sauce
- ahi poke 10 Avocado, Ogo, Maui Onion, Molokai Sweet Potato Chips
- Taco - Choice of: Fresh Island Fish or Kalua pork 6 Vine Ripened Tomato, Avocado, Yuzu-Kosho Aioli, Cilantro
- cheeseburger 10 Big Island Beef, Cheddar, Sautéed Onions, Vine Ripened Tomato, Baby Lettuce, Dijon Aioli, House-Made Bun
- kalua pork sandwich 10 BBQ Roasted Pork, Tomato, Pineapple Relish
- potatoes, roasted with parmesan and truffles 6 Parsley, Kona Sea Salt
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table.