Merriman's Fish House Holiday Menu
- duo of troll caught fresh fish poke Ono, Limu Kohu, Inamona, Ahi, Maui Onion, Ginger and Soy
- warm crusted big island dairy goat cheese Strawberry, Sweet Onion, Hirabara Farms Lettuce, Cassis Vinaigrette
- vine ripe tomatoes, blue & capers Point Reyes Blue Cheese, Meyer Lemon, Local Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- hand cut cavatelli & winter truffles ($25 Supplement) Anuhea Asparagus, Hamakua Mushrooms, Housemade Ricotta
- whole roasted usda prime filet of beef Garlic Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes, Vine Ripened Tomato, Local Green Beans, Hamakua Mushroom Sauce & Cabernet Sauce
- macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi Fresh Herb Potato Puree, Broccoli, Lemon Butter Sauce
- vegetable wellington Local Carrot, Hamakua Mushroom & Walnut, Cauliflower Puree Coconut – Lemongrass Jus
- olive oil, rosemary and garlic marinated colorado lamb rack Big Island Goat Cheese Polenta, Local Green Beans Apple, Mint & Macadamia Nut Relish Mustard Brown Butter Sauce
- butter poached keahole lobster ($25 Supplement) Lemon Butter Glazed, Swiss Chard, Sweet Corn Enchilada, Sauce Piquante
- TRIO of BARS ~ Pumpkin, Chocolate Haupia and Lilikoi
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table.